The combination of the swim program, academics, and campus culture is why I chose UNC. I cannot wait to join a great team with a great culture in the Fall of 2019 and I am excited to continue the Homans legacy at Carolina. Go Heels!
- Jan 13 North Carolina vs. Navy
- Nov 30 Tennessee Invitational
- Nov 16 Purdue Invitational
- Nov 11 Texas vs UNC
- Nov 4 VT vs UNC
- Oct 26 South Carolina vs. North Carolina
- Oct 6 Georgia vs. North Carolina
- Mar 22 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- Mar 15 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Mar 5 Ohio State Last Chance Meet (Men)
CSCAA Selects Scholar Teams
North Carolina Holds Slim Lead After Day 1 of ACC Women's Championships
CSCAA Votes Stanford #1 in Final Poll
It is close enough to home where I can come home if needed and my parents can come to swim meets, but far enough away to where I am not in my backyard. It has always been a dream of mine to go to Chapel Hill since my brother went a few years ago.