Since my first visit to Assumption, it felt like a place I could call my home for the next four years. It was a great academic fit, as well as athletic. Coach Stuart's enthusiasm about the program is what really sold me. You can tell he is a great coach who loves all of the girls. I'm excited to be a greyhound next year!
- Jan 13 NJ BAC Cerave Long Course Invitational
- Dec 2 Gompei Invitational
- Nov 18 Harold Anderson Invitational
- Nov 12 Sacred Heart vs. Assumption
- Nov 5 Wesleyan Invitational
- Oct 29 Worcester City Championships
- Oct 28 Mount Holyoke vs. Assumption
- Oct 14 Northeast Catholic Invitational
- Oct 8 Assumption vs. Siena
- Oct 1 Holy Cross vs. Assumption
I chose Assumption College because it is both academically and athletically the best fit for me. Coach Stuart is amazing and the team is like a family. I am so excited to be a hound next year!