Rice is a small, cozy college with a great academic reputation that will challenge me. Coach Huston and the Owl swimmers made me feel welcome, and the aquatic facilities are excellent, complete with palm trees that will remind me a little of home.
- Feb. 24, 2016 2016 Conference USA Championships
- Jan. 29, 2016 Houston vs. Louisiana State, Tulane
- Jan. 14, 2016 Austin Grand Prix
- Jan. 3, 2016 Florida Gulf Coast vs. Rice
- Dec. 18, 2015 Incarnate Word Invitational
- Dec. 5, 2015 Rice vs. Texas A&M
- Nov. 19, 2015 Phill Hansel Invitational
- Oct. 31, 2015 Rice vs. Southern Methodist
- Oct. 30, 2015 Rice vs. North Texas
- Oct. 23, 2015 Rice Invitational
- Oct. 17, 2015 Dual-A-Palooza - Day Two
- Oct. 16, 2015 Dual-A-Palooza
As soon as I stepped on campus, I fell in love with the school and the team. Coaches Seth and Amanda are great, and the girls really made me feel like part of the family. The residential college system is unique, and adds a friendly quality to the university. Between the amazing academics and close-knot team, I know Rice is the perfect fit for me.