I chose St. Bonaventure because I immediately felt welcomed by the coaching staff and team members. Being part of such a close knit family atmosphere is very important to me, and this school offers just that. I feel as though I will be able to grow as both an athlete and a student with the incredible support from everyone. I'm extremely thankful for the coaching staff and everyone else who has helped me through this process and I look forward to being a part of the team for the next four years! Go Bonnies!
- Dec 2 Zippy Invitational
- Nov 13 Canisius vs. St. Bonaventure
- Oct 29 Duquesne vs. La Salle, St. Bonaventure, St. Louis
- Oct 22 Saint Bonaventure vs. Colgate
- Oct 21 Saint Bonaventure vs. Cleveland State
- Oct 14 Saint Bonaventure vs. Central Connecticut
- Oct 8 Youngstown State vs. St. Bonaventure
- Feb 17 Atlantic 10 Conference Championships
- Feb 5 Saint Bonaventure vs. Buffalo
- Jan 30 Niagara vs. St. Bonaventure
St. Bonaventure, Saint Louis Men, Mass Women On Top After Day 1 of Atlantic 10 Champs
241 Men's Teams Get CSCAA Scholar Awards
394 Women's Teams Earn CSCAA Scholar Honors
I chose St. Bonaventure for the family atmosphere that I was greeted with as soon as I stepped on campus. I'm very excited to be part of a long tradition of athletic and academic excellence. I feel the coaching staff will help me achieve my personal goals and contribute to my growth as a student athlete as well. I'm thankful for my coaches and family for helping me through this process, and look forward to swimming for the next four years at Bonaventure! GO BONAS!