I chose Georgia Southern because I was able to instantly connect with the girls on the team. They were all so inviting and fun and I could just see myself getting along with for the next four years of my life. The coaching staff was also a great plus and I loved the positive mindset and vibe that I got from being down there and with them all. It was really important for me to find a place that I could call home and I found that Georgia Southern is definitely that place for me.
- Feb. 15, 2017 2017 Coastal Collegiate Swimming Association Championships
- Jan. 27, 2017 Davidson vs. Gardner Webb
- Jan. 21, 2017 North Florida vs. Georgia Southern
- Jan. 20, 2017 Georgia Southern vs. SCAD Janu
- Dec. 15, 2016 Florida International vs. Georgia Southern
- Nov. 17, 2016 Georgia Tech Invitational
- Nov. 12, 2016 West Florida v Georgia Souther
- Oct. 29, 2016 UNC Wilmington vs. Georgia Southern
- Oct. 28, 2016 Campbell vs. Georgia Southern
- Sept. 30, 2016 Georgia Tech vs. Georgia Southern
I chose Georgia Southern because of the amazing athletic and academic opportunities that will be available to me. Not to mention, as soon as I walked on campus I felt the incomparable team atmosphere. The team was super welcoming and I can't wait to be an Eagle! GATA!!