I ultimately chose Gardner-Webb University as my home for the next four years for many reasons. First, I felt that the team had a close, family-like chemistry and I was immediately enclosed in that connection. Second, the coaching staff was very close with their team and had a unique relation with each swimmer. I feel that the coaches were genuine and sincere and can take my swimming career to the next level. Lastly, despite the stereotypes I have heard about small universities, the campus had a lot of character and I really enjoyed my first experience. One of my favorite parts about the campus was the Tucker student center which had lots of activities for students to gather. I also think the smaller and more intimate class sizes will create the most prosperous atmosphere for my education.
- Nov 5 Queens (Charlotte) vs. Gardner-Webb, Richmond
- Oct 29 Gardner-Webb vs. UMBC
- Oct 29 GWU vs. UMBC
- Oct 22 North Florida vs. Florida Atlantic, Gardner Webb, UNC Asheville
- Oct 21 GWU vs SCAD
- Mar 23 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- Feb 27 Bulldog Invitational
- Feb 17 Coastal Collegiate Swimming Association Championships
- Jan 30 Gardner-Webb vs. Limestone
- Jan 15 Georgia Southern vs. Gardner-Webb, SCAD
Gardner-Webb feels like family, and I can't wait to be a Runnin' Bulldog!!