Beyond thrilled to announce my verbal commitment to the University of Akron! Aside from the beautiful campus and great coaching staff, the team has a very close bond and always made me feel as if I was already part of the team. I wanted to choose a school that felt like home and everything about Akron feels like home. Go Zips!!
- Nov 4 SUNY Buffalo vs. Akron
- Oct 28 Akron vs. Ball State
- Sep 30 Tom Stubbs Relays
- Mar 20 GT Women's LC Collegiate
- Mar 16 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Feb 28 Last Chance Qualifier-Women
- Feb 24 Mid-American Championships (W)
- Jan 30 Miami (OH) vs. Akron
- Jan 23 Akron vs. Eastern Michigan
- Dec 7 Akron vs. Bowling Green (LCM)
Denver, Yale Capture Women's MM Titles
Akron Wins Again at Mid-American Women's Championships
Akron Well On Way to Mid-American Conference Championship After Day 3
I wanted to announce that I've verbally committed to the university of Akron. The girls and coaching staff were so nice and made me feel at home. I think Akron is a perfect fit for me, challenging me in the pool and the classroom. GO ZIPS !!!