I committed to CSUB because of the great team atmosphere! The coaches and swimmers really made me feel at home. I loved the support system the athletes get and the great campus. I know that Bakersfield's training program will be a perfect fit and will help me become the best swimmer that I can be. GO ROADRUNNERS!!!
- Dec 31 CSU Bakersfield vs. San Jose State
- Dec 10 CSU Bakersfield vs. Fresno State
- Nov 30 AT&T Winter Championships
- Nov 17 A3 Performance Invitational
- Oct 29 CSU Bakersfield vs. Cal Baptist
- Oct 21 Southern California vs. CSU Bakersfield, Oregon State
- Oct 15 Malibu Invitational
- Oct 14 Malibu Invitational - Dis
- Oct 7 Fresno State Invitational
- Mar 7 NCAA Division I Zone E Qualifier
I chose CSUB because it is a wonderful school and team! I really love how everyone to gets along and seems part of a huge family. The team of swimmers and divers are very close and the separation between to two is almost zero to none. This was not a factor I was initially looking for but quickly realized I really liked. I have a lot of faith in this team and think we all will do really well in the WAC. Chris Hansen, the head swimming coach, was very inviting even though I am a diver. Knowing this and that the divers are appreciated in their team is very comforting. Although Melisa Gore the new head diving coach is new, she seems to be doing a great job and looks fun to work with. I am so excited to be joining this school and to be able to come back and hang out with the team.