I chose Williams because it was a perfect fit for me both academically and athletically. I can't to be a part of William's tradition of excellence both in the and out of the pool! Go ephs!!
- March 16, 2016 2016 NCAA Division III Championships
- Feb. 19, 2016 2016 New England Small College Athletic Conference Championships (M)
- Feb. 18, 2016 Williams Invitational
- Feb. 12, 2016 2016 NESCAC Championships (W)
- Jan. 29, 2016 Middleybury Invitational
- Jan. 22, 2016 Williams vs. MIT
- Jan. 16, 2016 Williams vs. Connecticut, Wesleyan
- Jan. 9, 2016 Amherst vs. Williams
- Dec. 5, 2015 Boston College vs. Williams
- Nov. 21, 2015 Williams vs. Union (NY)
- Nov. 20, 2015 Springfield vs. Williams
No Change Atop CSCAA Division III Polls The College Swimming Coaches Association of America announces the fourth CSCAA / TYR Top 25 Poll for Divisions II and...
Queens, Emory, Kenyon Top CSCAA Polls The College Swimming Coaches Association of America announces the second CSCAA / TYR Top 25 Poll for Divisions II and...
Denison, Kenyon Knock Emory Off Top of D3 Rankings With mid-season invitationals having concluded, the College Swimming landscape has become clearer. Led by ...
Distance Champs Highlight TeamUnify Swimmers-of-the-Week Distance Champs Highlight TeamUnify Swimmers-of-the-Week Team Unify Comes on As Title Sponsor December 7, 2015 ...
Williams Outpoints MIT A recent poll from the College Swim Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) ranked the Williams men seventh in the nat...