iv always wanted to go to a school florida because i hate cold weather and florida has nice weather. But iv been really thinking about it and i believe that swimming there will make me want to work harder because they are a faster division and they have a great kinesiology programs and thats what i want to major in so really its killing two birds wit one stone.
- March 24, 2016 2016 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- March 16, 2016 2016 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Feb. 16, 2016 2016 Southeastern Conference Championships
- Jan. 30, 2016 Tennessee vs. Florida
- Jan. 23, 2016 Florida vs. Auburn
- Jan. 2, 2016 Florida vs. Florida State
- Nov. 20, 2015 Ohio State Invitational
- Nov. 6, 2015 Florida vs. South Carolina
- Oct. 30, 2015 Florida vs. Georgia
- Oct. 16, 2015 Texas vs. Florida, Indiana - SCY
- Oct. 16, 2015 Texas vs. Florida, Indiana - LCM
- Oct. 10, 2015 Minnesota vs. Florida
- Oct. 8, 2015 Florida vs. Vanderbilt
- Sept. 18, 2015 All-Florida Invitational
I'd spoken with many universities over the last few weeks, but when Florida came calling, becoming a Gator was a no-brainer! I wanted a great academic University along with an excellent swimming program and, that’s exactly what you get with Florida! The support I received from the coaches assured me that this was the place for me to realise my potential, develop not only as a swimmer and student, but as a person too. I can't wait to link up with my teammates and coaches, and begin working towards our ultimate goal at this prestigious university! GO GATORS!!