I chose to swim for Pepperdine because all of the swimmers were so welcoming to me and the coaches are fantastic when working with their swimmers to achieve their goals, while still helping them maintain great academic standing. I believe the school is a perfect fit for me with academics, spirituality and athletics. I am so excited to 'Become a WAVE'!
- Oct 14 Malibu Invitational - Dis
- Oct 6 Pepperdine vs. San Diego State
- Feb 12 Pacific Collegiate Swim Conference Championships
- Jan 30 PCSC Time Trials
- Jan 15 Beach Cup
- Jan 6 Loyola Marymount vs. Pepperdine
- Nov 19 A3 Performance Invitational
- Nov 7 Cal Poly vs. Pepperdine
- Oct 17 Malibu Invitational
- Oct 16 Malibu Invitational - Distance
I really love everything about the school. I know I will get challenged in class and in the pool. I love the outdoors and plan to take advantage of many adventures in the area. Most of all, I feel at home already with my sister on the swim team and so many great friends and a coaching staff that will push me as a student-athlete.