I am beyond excited to announce my verbal commitment to the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay! The outstanding academics combined with a great swim program that is on the rise makes me super excited to become a Phoenix!
- Jan 14 Green Bay vs. Northern Michigan
- Nov 18 House of Champions Invitational
- Nov 4 Illinois-Chicago vs. Oakland, Green Bay, Wright State
- Oct 22 Wisconsin College Showcase
- Mar 7 NCAA Division I Zone D Qualifier
- Feb 24 Horizon League Championships
- Feb 5 UW-Green Bay vs. Wisconsin
- Jan 30 Milwaukee vs. UW-Green Bay
- Jan 23 UW-Green Bay vs. Northern Michigan
- Jan 16 UW-Green Bay vs. IUPUI
Wisconsin Sweeps Green Bay
Milwaukee, Green Bay Split in Intra-State Tussle
Missouri State Holding Strong at House of Champions Invite
The University of Wisconsin - Green Bay is a great school, both academically and athletically. My decision to choose Green Bay was fairly easy. The hardest part about this decision was the distance away from my family because I am very close with them. God is the one who guided me towards my decision. I prayed a lot, and I spoke to the people in my life that want the best for me. Some of the best advice I was given was that you don’t have to talk yourself into the right decision; and I didn’t have to talk myself into Green Bay. GO PHOENIX!!!!