I chose Georgia Tech because I'm impressed with the opportunities that are available in both their academic and athletic programs. Georgia Tech has an incredible engineering school that will give me tools to succeed in the Mechanical Engineering field. I was blown away by the swimming community and staff that support each other in achieving their highest goals. I can't wait to join the Swarm! Go Jackets!
- Dec 19 Georgia Tech vs. Cincinnati, Florida Atlantic
- Dec 8 FINA SCM World Championships
- Nov 30 AT&T Winter Championships
- Nov 17 Georgia Tech Invitational
- Nov 2 Georgia Tech vs. Georgia
- Oct 21 Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame, Emory
- Oct 8 Boston College vs. Georgia Tech, Pittsburgh
- Oct 7 Harvard vs. Georgia Tech
- Sep 30 Georgia Tech vs. Georgia Southern
- Mar 23 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
Florida State Downs Georgia Tech, SCAD
Alabama Rolls Against Georgia Tech
Snow Cancels 2nd Day of Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Kentucky
I chose Georgia Tech, because I believe that the school will give me a great opportunity to pursue my swimming career in the Jacket's team, in combination with academic studies. It is a highly ranked engineering school which means that I will be able to develop my academic skills along with my swimming. Georgia Tech will also give me the opportunity to broaden my perspective and I will get to know people from different cultures and countries.