I chose Virginia Tech to be my home because I fell in love with it from the beginning. When I was younger I went to a club meet in Blacksburg and the moment we left I told my parents I wanted to swim at Virginia Tech, I am proud to say that dream has come true. I fell in love with all things Virginia Tech from the amazing coaching staff, facilities, and team. They have supported me through the entire recruiting process and made my decision so easy. The team atmosphere is great and I'm excited to get to know more of my future teammates. The school is a great fit academically and I know I will have phenomenal support. I can't wait to see what my four years as a Hokie have in store. Go Hokies!!
- Nov 4 Pittsburgh vs. Notre Dame, Virginia Tech
- Oct 21 Virginia Tech vs. Duke, West Virginia, William & Mary
- Oct 15 Penn State vs. Virginia Tech
- Oct 7 Florida Gulf Coast Invitational
- Mar 23 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- Mar 20 GT Women's LC Collegiate
- Mar 16 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Mar 7 NCAA Division I Zone A Qualifier
- Mar 6 Last Chance NCAA Qualifier 201
- Feb 27 Bulldog Invitational
I chose Virginia Tech because the moment I walked on campus, I knew I was home. Both the coaching staff and team are truly incredible and made me feel like it was the best fit for me. An amazing swim program coupled with strong academics makes the school such a special place. I am blessed to be a part of the Virginia Tech family. Go Hokies!!!