I've chosen Virginia Tech because here you are surrounded by people who "lift your little wings up", because among such people you can boost yourself and make progress. I know that Virginia Tech has one of the best coaches in the USA, and I'm exicted about the upcoming class of 2018! We're going to rock it girls! I'm really excited about my future teammates too. I feel I have the necessary energy to work with them! I really can't wait to be a Hokie! Be ready, because VT class of 2018 is going to be amazing! GO HOKIES!
- Nov 4 Pittsburgh vs. Notre Dame, Virginia Tech
- Oct 21 Virginia Tech vs. Duke, West Virginia, William & Mary
- Oct 15 Penn State vs. Virginia Tech
- Oct 7 Florida Gulf Coast Invitational
- Mar 23 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- Mar 20 GT Women's LC Collegiate
- Mar 16 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Mar 7 NCAA Division I Zone A Qualifier
- Mar 6 Last Chance NCAA Qualifier 201
- Feb 27 Bulldog Invitational
I chose Virginia Tech because I fell in love with ALL things Hokie after my first unofficial visit in November. They have believed in me from day one, have cheered on my progress and it is a good fit academically. The coaching staff, support staff, team and atmosphere is where I can see myself for the next four years so it eventually became obvious being a Virginia girl I was meant to be a H2OKIE. I am extremely thankful for the opportunity and thankful to all of those in my corner who have supported me to get where I am. GO HOKIES!!