I fell in love with Drexel for many reasons! Not only is the city campus beautiful, but the academic opportunities available are fantastic. I am excited to be able to do many co-ops for Civil Engineering and still have the chance to swim! The coaching staff and team are so friendly and welcoming, I felt right at home at the pool already. Go Dragons!
- Nov 3 Thomas Murphy Invitational
- Oct 21 Drexel vs. La Salle, Villanova
- Mar 15 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Feb 22 Colonial Athletic Association Championships
- Feb 4 Virginia Tech Invitationa
- Feb 3 NYU Winter Invitational
- Jan 21 Drexel vs. Georgetown
- Jan 15 NJIT vs. Drexel, Howard, St. Peters
- Jan 7 Drexel vs. Delaware, Northeastern
- Nov 30 AT&T Winter Championships
I am excited for the opportunity to swim for Drexel University. The motivated coaches and supportive teammates created a fun, hard-working environment that I am eager to take part in. I can't wait to further my education and expand my knowledge in the medical field through their Co-op program. Ultimately, Drexel allows me to excel in and out of the pool.