All in all, Grinnell was a school where I felt immediately at home as I stepped on campus. From the stellar academics, unbelievable facilities, and welcoming team culture, it was an incredible fit in all aspects. I couldn’t be more proud to say that I will be a Grinnellian this fall! Go Pioneers!
- Feb 20 Illinois Boys Sectional Championships - Lincoln Way North
- Feb 1 Illinois Pre-Sectional Top Times
- Nov 20 Illinois Girls State Championships
- Nov 14 Illinois Girls Sectional Championships - Lincoln Way East
- Feb 27 15 Illinois Boys State Championships
- Feb 21 15 Illinois Boys Sectional Championships - Lincoln Way East
- Nov 21 15 Illinois Girls State Championships
- Nov 15 15 Illinois Sectional Championships - Homewood-Flossmoor
- Feb 28 14 Illinois State Championships - Boys
- Feb 22 14 Illinois Sectional Championships - Boys - Homewood
I chose Illinois because I felt right at home as soon as I arrived on campus. The academic environment is a perfect fit for me, and the energy and positive atmosphere that the team and coaches have created are matched by no other. I could not be more excited to be a part of such an amazing family for the next 4 years. Go Illini!