"I chose Louisville because I loved the way the team felt like a family. The coaching staff was full of enthusiasm, very welcoming, and I got a very positive vibe from the whole team. I could tell it was somewhere I could succeed both academically and athletically and I can't wait to call it home for the next four years. Go Cards!!"
- Feb. 27, 2017 2017 Atlantic Coast Championships (M)
- Feb. 25, 2017 UGA Last Chance Meet
- Feb. 13, 2017 2017 Atlantic Coast Championships (W)
- Feb. 11, 2017 Ohio State Winter Invite 2017
- Jan. 27, 2017 Indiana vs. Louisville
- Jan. 21, 2017 Kentucky vs. Louisville
- Jan. 20, 2017 Louisville vs. Notre Dame
- Jan. 6, 2017 Louisville vs. Missouri
- Dec. 8, 2016 FINA SCM World Championships
- Nov. 18, 2016 Louisville Invitational
- March 15, 2017 2017 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- March 22, 2017 2017 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
I am very excited to announce that I am committing to Louisville! I know the atmosphere there will be a perfect fit for me. I look forward to being a part of a team with such high goals and expectations for not only swimming, but also the classroom.