I'm excited to attend Fairfield University. I believe Fairfield is the right choice to help me grow academically and athletically. I really felt at home with the team, coaches and overall atmosphere. I look forward to joining my new teammates and improving with the help of Coach Bruno.
- Dec 1 ECAC Winter Championship
- Nov 18 Marist vs. Fairfield
- Nov 10 Fairfield vs. Fordham
- Nov 4 Providence vs. Fairfield
- Oct 28 Fairfield vs. Monmouth (NJ)
- Oct 27 Holy Cross vs. Fairfield
- Oct 13 Northeast Catholic Invitational
- Feb 8 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Championships
- Jan 27 Fairfield vs. Wesleyan, Conn College
- Jan 21 Fairfield vs. Sacred Heart
I chose Fairfield University because when I took my first step on campus, it felt like Fairfield University chose me. It was academically and athletically perfect for me. The team made me feel like part of the Stag family on my recruiting trip, and they weren't even sure if I was committing there yet. I am excited to work with Coach Bruno and Coach Frisk as I believe that they are giving me the opportunity to not only better myself as an athlete, but also as an individual.