I committed to LFC because of various of reason. The strong academic and amazing swim training facilities definitely the priority. The first call I had with the coach, I was already very positive with what I would get out of it in the next 4 years. The school admissions were very supportive too. I felt that the atmosphere in LFC is very welcoming and I really can't wait to see the campus and join LFC family!
- Jan 30 Lake Forest vs. Chicago, Olivet Nazarene
- Jan 23 Lawrence vs. Lake Forest, UW-Whitewater
- Jan 16 Hope vs. Kalamazoo, Lake Forest, Wheaton
- Dec 3 Carthage Winter Classic
- Nov 20 Phoenix Fall Classic
- Nov 14 Lake Forest vs. Ripon
- Nov 7 IIT vs. Lake Forest, Loras
- Nov 3 Lake Forest vs. Carthage
- Oct 27 Lewis vs. Lake Forest, Truman State
- Mar 18 NCAA Division III Championships
I really enjoyed my visit to Lake Forest College. It had a sense of great community, and I immediately felt very comfortable. It was welcoming, and the academics are top notch. The coaches were very enthusiastic and made me feel like I was already part of the team. The coaches were very supportive when I was making my decision of where I should go. The swimming facility was awesome, and the staff was friendly. I feel like I will excel as a student and a swimmer at Lake Forest. Academically, Lake Forest has all the courses I would consider exploring. The staff is welcoming and kind. I visited a few other schools, but after my visit, I knew Lake Forest was a perfect fit for me. I can't wait to start in the fall!