The team at Berkeley made me feel incredibly welcomed. The prospect of working with Teri, Sarah and the amazing swim team makes me feel extremely excited and I feel that this university is the place that I can grow the most as a person both in and out of the pool.
- Jul 6 Arena European Junior Swimming Championships
- Aug 25 FINA World Junior Swimming Championships
- Aug 15 Fina World Cup Meet - Paris
- Aug 6 Phillips 66 National Championships
- Aug 6 Phillips 66 National Championships Time Trials
- Aug 2 16th FINA World Championships - Kazan, Russia
- Dec 3 Doha 2014 FINA World Swimming Championships (25m)
- Nov 22 European Championships
I chose to commit to the University of Virginia simply because I believe that the coaching staff at UVA have the energy, passion, and motivation to help me achieve my goal of medaling at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Everything from UVA's amazing academic reputation, the beautiful grounds, and the teams desire to become one of the best in the country; made it impossible not to commit to them. I look forward to swimming under the Cavaliers next season, and helping the HOOS to make history in the ACC and NCAAs!