Now in its 11th year, the Mid-Major Rankings serve to provide an objective point system to compare teams’ relative strength in a traditional dual meet lineup. The ranking is available to those institutions that a) are not members of a BCS conference or Mountain West Conference, or b) provide fewer than one-half of the allowable scholarships under the NCAA rules.
|Also submitting entries: Fordham San Diego,
New Hampshire, Cleveland State,
Georgia Southern, Bucknell, La Salle,
William and Mary, IUPUI, CS-Bakersfield,
Army, St. Bonaventure, Binghamton,
St. Francis, Seattle, Xavier, Duquesne,
Boston College, Niagara, Pacific,
Mount St. Mary's, UNC Ashville
|Also submitting entries: Seattle, Xavier,
Boston College, Evansville, Niagara,
Entry forms can be downloaded here.
Deadlines for submission are December 18 (Post-Invite), February 4 (Pre-Conference) and March 5 (Final Poll). Teams must have submitted entries within one of the previous polling periods to be eligible for the final ranking. Entries should be submitted to Randy Horner at Florida International University.
- 2010-12 - Ohio (Women), Princeton (Men)
- 2010-11 - Princeton (Women), Navy (Men)
- 2009-10 - Princeton (Women), Eastern Michigan (Men)
- 2008-09 - Harvard (Women), Navy (Men)
- 2007-08 - Harvard (Women), Navy (Men)
- 2006-07 - Harvard (Women), Princeton (Men)
- 2005-06 - Harvard (Women), Princeton (Men)
- 2004-05 - UC-Irvine (Women), Missouri State (Men)
- 2003-04 - Miami-OH (Women), Eastern Michigan (Men)
- 2002-03 -