Now in its 10th year, the Mid-Major Rankings serve to provide an objective point system to compare teams’ relative strength in a traditional dual meet lineup. The ranking is available to those institutions that a) are not members of a BCS conference or Mountain West Conference, or b) provide fewer than one-half of the allowable scholarships under the NCAA rules.
|Also Receiving Consideration:
||Also Receiving Consideration:|
|Cleveland State, William and
Mary, Tulane, Vermont, Bucknell, San Diego, Delaware, UMass,
South Dakota State, Evansville, Binghamton, North Dakota,
Davidson, Central Connecticut, Georgia Southern, St.
Bonaventure, Vanderbilt, Army, Maine, IUPUI, George Washington, Seattle, Saint Francis (PA), Liberty,
Bryant, Niagara, Siena, Mount Saint Mary's
||North Dakota, Davidson, Seattle, Fordham,
George Washington, IUPUI, Evansville, VMI, Niagara,
Entry forms can be downloaded here.
Deadlines for submission are November 15 (Pre-Invite), December 13 (Post-Invite), February 7 (Pre-Conference) and March 6 (Final Poll). Teams must have submitted entries within one of the previous polling periods to be eligible for the final ranking. Entries should be submitted to Randy Horner at Florida International University.
- 2010-11 - Princeton (Women), Navy (Men)
- 2009-10 - Princeton (Women), Eastern Michigan (Men)
- 2008-09 - Harvard (Women), Navy (Men)
- 2007-08 - Harvard (Women), Navy (Men)
- 2006-07 - Harvard (Women), Princeton (Men)
- 2005-06 - Harvard (Women), Princeton (Men)
- 2004-05 - UC-Irvine (Women), Missouri State (Men)
- 2003-04 - Miami-OH (Women), Eastern Michigan (Men)
- 2002-03 -