I’ve visited Trinity University two times, once when I was a sophomore and a second time as a senior for the Trinity Tower Scholars Day. Both times, I was very impressed with the beauty of the campus. It really is an island unto itself in downtown San Antonio, which leads into another upside to Trinity: you’re never too far from something to do when you’re not studying. During my overnight with the swim team, we went to a great restaurant called The Cove, followed by dessert at Amy’s Ice Cream. Additionally, from my interactions with the professors and students the smaller size seems to allow for closer-knit friendships with one’s peers and a greater sense of individual attention from the professors. Finally, I have yet to meet a Trinity student or alumni that hasn’t enjoyed their college experience, so that’s quite the sure sign for me that Trinity University is the right place for my next set of adventures.
- March 15, 2017 2017 NCAA Division III Championships
- Feb. 8, 2017 2017 Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships
- Jan. 21, 2017 Colorado College Classic
- Jan. 14, 2017 Centenary vs. Austin
- Jan. 7, 2017 Colorado vs. Wayland Baptist, Ohio Northern
- Dec. 14, 2016 Colorado College vs. Austin
- Dec. 10, 2016 CSU Pueblo vs. Colorado Collelge
- Nov. 19, 2016 CSU East Bay vs. Colorado College
- Nov. 18, 2016 Trinity University Invitational
- Nov. 18, 2016 Hendrix Invitational
Top SwimsMarch 20, 2017–March 26, 2017
No Swims this week.
|400 Medley Relay||3:23.30||B|
|400 Medley Relay||3:25.48||B|
Trinity is the perfect fit for me, I knew it the moment I stepped on campus. The team and coaches are incredible and I look forward to becoming part of the team this fall.