The close-knit atmosphere of the team really drew me into the swimming aspect, but the PA program was academically a perfect fit for me as well. Overall, the school, team and swimming program all seemed like the perfect fit for me from the start. I can't wait to be a crusader!
- Dec. 7, 2016 Fordham vs. Manhattan
- Dec. 7, 2016 John Jay vs. Baruch
- Dec. 7, 2016 Brooklyn vs. Saint Josephs Brooklyn
- Dec. 4, 2016 William Jewell vs. Lewis
- Dec. 3, 2016 West Point vs. Navy
- Dec. 3, 2016 Boise State vs. Utah
- Dec. 3, 2016 Wyoming vs. Utah
- Dec. 3, 2016 Queens (Charlotte) vs. Duke
- Dec. 3, 2016 Southern Illinois vs. Missouri State
- Dec. 3, 2016 Tulane vs. Louisiana State
- Dec. 8, 2016 Yale vs. Southern Connecticut
- Dec. 9, 2016 Columbia vs. Princeton
- Dec. 9, 2016 Golden Ram Invitational
- Dec. 9, 2016 Iowa vs. Iowa State
- Dec. 9, 2016 St. Josephs College (NY) - Long Island vs. SUNY Old Westbury, USMMA
- Dec. 9, 2016 St. Vincent vs. Mount Union
- Dec. 9, 2016 Staten Island vs. Hunter
- Dec. 9, 2016 UW-Stevens Point vs. UW-Oshkosh
- Dec. 9, 2016 York College (PA) vs. Washington-MD
- Dec. 9, 2016 Saint Catherine vs. Saint Benedict
Wilson's Record Run Tops Swimmers-of-the-Week
Coyotes Add Eleven
Lindenwood Signs Six New Recruits
Simon Fraser Rolls At Husky Invitational
Dual Meet Simulator
As soon as I met the team I felt that I connected with them and would feel at home. I also felt that the coach had great attention to detail and knew each swimmer very well. The two combined made for a big family that I am excited to be a part of!
Western Illinois University
I train at the UGA pool already so I was already accustomed to the pool and everything. I knew I loved it there, and when I took my official visit there, I knew it was where I had to be! I love all the girls on the team and all the coaches. I’m so excited for the next 4 years! go dawgs!!
University of Georgia
I chose Albion because it was a great fit for me. I felt at home when I toured the campus. I instantly got along with the coaches and the team. They also have a great program for my major.
Top SwimsNov. 28, 2016–Dec. 4, 2016
400 Medley Relay