- March 22, 2017 2017 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- March 15, 2017 2017 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- March 15, 2017 2017 NCAA Division III Championships
- March 8, 2017 2017 NCAA Division II Championship Festival
- March 6, 2017 Denver LCM Pentathlon
- March 5, 2017 Ohio State Last Chance Meet (Men)
- March 5, 2017 Pac 12 Last Chance Meet (M)
- March 3, 2017 2017 Eastern College Athletic Conference Championships
- March 1, 2017 2017 Pacific 12 Championships (M)
- March 1, 2017 Pac 12 Time Trials (M)
Texas Wins NCAA-Record 13th Men's Team Title at NCAA Division I Men's Championships
Texas Steamrolls Through Day 3 at NCAA Division I Men's Championships
Texas Unleashes On Day 2 to Take Control at NCAA Division I Men's Championships
NC State Kicks Off 2017 NCAA Division I Men's Championships With NCAA Record in 800 Free Relay
Dual Meet Simulator
I have decided to further my academic and swimming career at UW-Oshkosh in the fall. After meeting the women's team, as well as, Coach Culp and Coach Lum, I felt supported and that I was already a part of the team. Coach Culp impressed me with his swimming philosophy and his goals set for the team. I am happy to join such an amazing team of athletes. GO TITANS!
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
I'm so excited to attend and swim at Tulane in the fall. Being a strong academic school with such welcoming and friendly girls and coaches - not to mention the ideal location in New Orleans - Tulane is the perfect school for me! Roll Wave!
engineering, swimming, not too far...