The instant comfort I felt being on Brown's campus, around the team and talking with the coaches was exactly what I've been looking for in my college search. I can't wait to spend my next years alongside them.
Learn about swimming results, recruit rankings, latest commitments, news and much more.
- Mar 15 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Mar 15 NCAA Division III Championships
- Mar 8 NCAA Division II Championship Festival
- Mar 6 Denver LCM Pentathlon
- Mar 5 Ohio State Last Chance Meet (Men)
- Mar 5 Pac 12 Last Chance Meet (M)
- Mar 3 Eastern College Athletic Conference Championships
- Mar 1 Pacific 12 Championships (M)
- Mar 1 Pac 12 Time Trials (M)
- Mar 1 Mid-American Championships (M)
I chose Nevada because it is the perfect fit for me in all areas - academics, location, coaching staff, and my future teammates. I can't wait to be part of the Wolf Pack family!
University of Nevada
I love the team atmosphere, the coaching staff, and the academic reputation of the school.
College of William and Mary
I am ecstatic to commit to the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). I absolutely fell in love with the school, coaches, and teammates. The coaches are committed to the student athletes growing individually, academically, and athletically. The team members are great and are very close. The coaches and the team made me feel like I could call UIC home and successfully pursue a degree in nursing. I cannot wait to be a member of the UIC Flames swim team and to "Make It Matter" in and out of the pool!