- Division: Division 3
- Women's Team: Yes
- Men's Team: Yes
- School Type: Private
- Undergraduate Enrollment: 2258
- Full-time Enrollment: 2258
- Address: P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA, 17604
- Website: http://godiplomats.com/sports/w-swimonly/i...
|Washington (MD) vs. Frankli...||Oct. 31, 2015|
|Franklin & Marshall vs. Swa...||Nov. 7, 2015|
|Franklin & Marshall vs. Jo...||Nov. 14, 2015|
|Franklin and Marshall Invit...||Nov. 20, 2015|
|Susquehanna vs. Franklin & ...||Jan. 16, 2016|
|Franklin & Marshall vs. Urs...||Jan. 23, 2016|
|2016 NCAA Division III Cham...||March 16, 2016|
- Washington College Men, Franklin & Marshall Win Earn Vict...
- Washington College Places Fourth, Seventh at Centennial Meet
- Division III Fall Power Rankings
- Washington College Splits With Franklin & Marshall
- Johns Hopkins Sweeps Franklin & Marshall
- CSCAA Recognizes Academic Teams
- CSCAA All-Academic Teams Named
- Washington College Takes Third, Ninth at Franklin & Marsh...
- Washington College Swept by Franklin & Marshall
- CSCAA Announces Spring Scholar All-American Teams
Colleen Lawlor 2 months, 3 weeks ago Newtown, PA USA
Great academics and swimming program - F&M has everything I was looking for - can't wait to become a Diplomat!
Tyler Zlupko 3 months, 3 weeks ago Wilmington , DE USA
Trevor Kratz 5 months, 1 week ago Wilton, CT USA
Daniel Sanders 9 months, 4 weeks ago Hillsborough, NJ USA
Cody Kalinowski 1 year, 3 months ago Lititz, PA USA
I chose F&M simply because it is an amazing school with incredible students, professors, and faculty that will help me achieve all that I want to achieve. And all the great things I've seen from the swim team is just an added bonus.
Ryan Caffrey 1 year, 5 months ago Moorestown, NJ USA
Reed Perry 1 year, 6 months ago Newport News , VA USA
I chose F&M because it is great school academically and athletically. I loved the coaching staff, the professors, and the team. Go Diplomats!
Melissa Mullin 1 year, 6 months ago Medford, NJ USA
I chose Franklin & Marshall College base upon the outstanding academic reputation and my interaction with the swim team coach