- Division: 2
- Women's Team: Yes
- Men's Team: Yes
- School Type: Public
- Undergraduate Enrollment: 4892
- Full-time Enrollment: 3947
- Address: 1651 Elm Street
Golden, CO, 80401
- Website: http://www.csmorediggers.com/sports/swimdi...
|Denver Relay Meet||Oct. 11, 2014|
|Colorado School of Mines vs...||Oct. 18, 2014|
|Air Force vs. Colorado-Mine...||Oct. 24, 2014|
|Western State vs. Colorado ...||Nov. 1, 2014|
|CSU-Pueblo vs. Mines||Nov. 7, 2014|
|Colorado College vs. Colora...||Nov. 8, 2014|
|Colorado School of Mines vs...||Nov. 15, 2014|
|Colorado Mesa Invitational||Dec. 4, 2014|
|Colorado School of Mines vs...||Jan. 17, 2015|
|Boise State vs. Colorado-Mi...||Jan. 24, 2015|
- Wyoming Men Top Colorado School of Mines, Women Fall to B...
- Colorado School of Mines Sweeps Colorado College
- Air Force Swept Colorado School of Mines, Colorado Mesa
- Wyoming Downs Colorado School of Mines
- CSCAA Recognizes Academic Teams
- CSCAA All-Academic Teams Named
- Denver Sweeps Idaho, Colorado School of Mines
- Coaches Pick Grand Canyon to Win RMAC
- Grand Canyon Women Win RMAC Championship
- CSCAA Announces Spring Scholar All-American Teams
Loki Hondorf 9 months, 3 weeks ago Oak Ridge, TN USA
Good fit and plenty of financial aid.
Patrick Giedeman 1 year ago Richland, WA USA
Kianna Lee 1 year, 7 months ago Aurora, CO USA
Charles Henry 1 year, 9 months ago Scottsdale, AZ USA
I chose Colorado School of Mines because it is a great fit for me both academically and athletically. The coach and I get along well and I plan on getting much faster through Coach Rothman's program. Go Orediggers!
Todd Brannon 2 years, 1 month ago Duluth, GA USA
Evan Place 3 years, 6 months ago MACON , GA USA
Jack Schlenker 3 years, 9 months ago Wheaton, IL USA
Mines was the last school I visited before making my decision, and the team and location felt perfect for me!
Zachary Nahman 4 years ago Longmont, CO USA
Mines is perfect fit for me both academically and athletically. The campus is wonderful, the academics are amazing, and the swimming is phenomenal.