- Division: Div 1
- Women's Team: Yes
- Men's Team: No
- School Type: Private
- Undergraduate Enrollment: 1694
- Full-time Enrollment: 1781
- Address: 117 Evergreen Dr
Loretto, PA, 15940
- Website: http://sfuathletics.com/index.aspx?tab=swi...
|Delaware vs. Georgetown Sai...||Oct. 4, 2014|
|All Catholic Invitational||Oct. 10, 2014|
|Saint Francis (PA) vs. Moun...||Oct. 18, 2014|
|Duquesne vs. Saint Francis ...||Oct. 24, 2014|
|Wagner vs. Saint Francis (PA)||Nov. 7, 2014|
|Saint Francis (NY) vs. Rowan||Nov. 8, 2014|
|LIU Brooklyn vs. Saint Fran...||Nov. 8, 2014|
|Rowan vs. St. Francis||Nov. 8, 2014|
|CSU Magnus Invitational||Nov. 21, 2014|
|AT&T Winter National Champi...||Dec. 3, 2014|
|AT&T Winter Nationals - Col...||Dec. 3, 2014|
|Saint Francis (PA) vs. Akron||Jan. 17, 2015|
|Saint Francis (PA) vs. Siena||Jan. 24, 2015|
|Youngstown State vs. Saint ...||Jan. 31, 2015|
|2015 Northeast Conference C...||Feb. 25, 2015|
- Wagner Beats St. Francis
- Delaware Sweeps Georgetown, St. Francis (Pa.)
- Twenty-Seven Swimmers & Divers Named to NCAA DI Capital O...
- Bryant Sweeps St. Francis
- Princeton Tops Mid-Major Mid-Season Rankings
- Johns Hopkins Wins Five of Six at Thomas Murphy Invite
- Saint Francis (Pa.) Hires Delaware Assistant Coleman to L...
- CSCAA Recognizes Academic Teams
- Gallagher Returning to Cornell
- Gallagher Steps Down at Saint Francis
Kristin Fisher 2 months, 2 weeks ago Lakeville, CT USA
Cecilia (Cece) Garza 2 months, 3 weeks ago Round Rock, TX USA
Mary Kish 1 year, 2 months ago Glendale, AZ USA
Paige McLean 2 years, 1 month ago Vaughan, ON CAN
I am really looking forward to this next step in my journey and excited about the challenges ahead.
Katelynn Happney 2 years, 8 months ago Chesterfield, VA USA
Love the campus! Love the girls on the team! The coach is great! Great nursing program! The perfect school for me!
Lauren Vennefron 4 years, 2 months ago Ft Mitchell, KY USA
Saint Francis was the final college I visited before I made a commitment. I loved everything about the school. The campus was beautiful and everyone was friendly and accommodating. I immediately felt comfortable with the coaches and the swimmers. I am looking forward to making Saint Francis my home for the next four years.