- March 24, 2016 2016 NCAA Division I Men's Championships
- March 16, 2016 2016 NCAA Division I Women's Championships
- Feb. 24, 2016 2016 Big Ten Conference Championships (M)
- Feb. 18, 2016 2016 Big Ten Conference Championships (W)
- Feb. 5, 2016 Iowa vs. Western Illinois
- Jan. 29, 2016 Shamrock Invitational
- Jan. 23, 2016 Northwestern vs. Iowa
- Jan. 16, 2016 Iowa vs. Illinois
- Dec. 11, 2015 Iowa State vs. Iowa
- Dec. 5, 2015 Hawkeye Invitational
- Nov. 6, 2015 Purdue vs. Iowa
- Oct. 30, 2015 Iowa vs. Minnesota
- Oct. 16, 2015 Iowa vs. Michigan State, Northern Iowa
- Oct. 15, 2015 Iowa vs. Michigan State
- Sept. 26, 2015 Iowa vs. UIC
Athletes of the Week Selected by Conferences American Athletic Conference Men's Swimmer - Bartosz Krzyzaniak, SMU Men's Diver - Daniel Pitts, SMU Women...
Iowa Sweeps Western Illinois Iowa Men The University of Iowa men’s swimming and diving team won all 12 events en route to a 147-71 dual v...
Shamrock Invite - Day 2 Notre Dame University of Notre Dame athletic programs take pride in their senior classes, but today meant a little...
Shamrock Invite - Day 1 The University of Notre Dame men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams had several top performances Fri...
561 Teams Named Scholar All-American Five hundred and sixty-one swimming and diving teams representing 359 colleges and universities have been named Colle...
I believe that Coach Long’s style of coaching best fits my beliefs as a swimmer. His beliefs in how one should train are perfect. Most coaches would call his ideas crazy, but he tries new things that now some of the top programs use.